Tuesday, June 16, 2015

This I Believe! 

by Linda Patton

  1. I believe I have two wonderful kids.
  2. I believe that my husband is a tremendous blessing.
  3. I believe chickens each have their own personality.
  4. I believe mowing is fun.
  5. I believe rainbows are beautiful.
  6. I believe every child should be encouraged to find their gift.
  7. I believe the world is a beautiful place.
  8. I believe the world was created by God.
  9. I believe that rivers should be crisp and clear.
  10. I believe that waterfalls are invigorating.
  11. I believe that a teacher has an impact on every child in his/her class.
  12. I believe that fishing is a good way for people to have some alone time to meditate.
  13. I believe that hiking is good for a person.
  14. I believe that we can learn from nature.
  15. I believe that I have the best friends I have ever had.
  16. I believe that my friends would do anything for me.
  17. I believe that my children are both smart.
  18. I believe my daughter is going to make a good teacher.
  19. I believe that my son will be a kind person.
  20. I believe that gardens are very rewarding.
  21. I believe that children learn from playing.
  22. I believe that I enjoy my family.
  23. I believe that my mom was a great influence on me.
  24. I believe my mother sacrificed so that I might grow.
  25. I believe that freewriting is going to be fun.
  26. I believe I can pass this class.
  27. I believe that I can succeed, even though I started late.
  28. I believe that I make friends everywhere I go.
  29. I believe that people want to be cared about.
  30. I believe that Eric Greitens is a good author.
  31. I believe that I can learn from others’ experience.
  32. I believe that blueberries prevent cancer.
  33. I believe apple cider vinegar is a miracle cure for many things.
  34. I believe that I can grow vegetables. 

1 comment:

  1. You have a very insightful list of beliefs. Many of them I can related to and agree with. Good job.
    Lucas

    ReplyDelete